Hasliza
I am the worst news you could ever receive. I am struggling to escape from the clouds that imprison me.

Overwhelmed

There are a lot of thing going on lately that makes me feel like I am in the middle of the ocean. Gasping for air, trying so hard not to drown. I have many commitments of which I first thought I can handle because I was like "Yeah, I am so back to the time when I was in the pre-uni." Well, I am wrong. Deadly wrong. This does not feel or look like three years ago. This is worst. I have both curricular and co-curricular engagements that are all practical. I mean I have to participate in meetings, do projects, do fundraising, and all sorts of the so-called student's activity. Hah! This is very funny considering that I am a very roomy person. I get attached to my room. Very. While I am writing this, I am in the middle of mid-semester break which I should be relaxing, lazying around the house like a lazy big old cat. But aha! No. I am trying to finish every single forum on the online learning portal, narrowing down possible future employer, proofreading a research proposal, managing an event, and brainstorming for several researches, and projects. This is utter madness. I am so going to have a good long rest afterwards. I need to be stranded on an island, and shall I live there forever. I do not care anymore at this point. I really need to escape from this madness ugh!